We offer a variety of massage options from a light shoulder massage to a full body, deep tissue massage. Our massage therapist can custom your massage to target troublesome areas and adjust the pressure and technique accordingly for your comfort and benefit.
The benefits of massage are numerous:
- Helps relieve headaches, including migraines
- Alleviates back pain & neck pain, spasms, and cramping while improving range of motion
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion, allowing you to do more things you enjoy
- Promotes faster healing, especially after surgery by reducing pain and swelling and breaking down scar tissue
- Improves circulation which increases oxygen and nutrients to the vital organs
- Helps athletes recover from intense workouts and sports related injuries
- Releases endorphins that work as natural pain killers
- Helps relieve arthritic pain
- Helps reduce high blood pressure and lowers stress hormones.
- For pregnant women, regular massages throughout pregnancy can make for shorter, easier labor and decrease the length of your hospital stay
- PMS suffers have experienced decreased water retention and cramping.